Shoulder season discounts are offered in May & October and are automatically discounted at checkout if you reserve online.
If you have questions please call us at (208) 483-2222 to inquire.
Lodging rates include cabin rental, two meals(Breakfast & Dinner), all beverages, wines and spirits, and Lodge activities such as mountain biking, hiking, casting and use of the Conference Center(Liar’s Den). Additional activities such as golf, horseback riding, whitewater rafting or scenic tours can be arranged for our guests but please advise when booking as many regional activities require reservations.
If you book a package trip via our website guided fishing will be included in your cart automatically. Taxes are also calculated at checkout.
Not included in the room rate:
- 8% Idaho Lodging and Sales Tax On lodging and purchases only
- Guided fishing and guide gratuity (We ask that you please tip your guide with cash at the end of each day or the last day of your trip.)
- Our policy is to add one 15% Staff Gratuity to the final lodging bill to be distributed to all non guiding staff.
- Rates subject to change.
Reservation, Pet, & Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or no-shows the day of trip requires full payment.
- All Lodging Bookings require a 50% deposit.
- Lodging cancellations made 45 days prior the scheduled booking(s) are eligible for deposit refund.
- The deposit will become non-refundable within 45 days of scheduled booking(s).
- Cancellations within 15 days of scheduled booking(s) require full payment.
- Late arrivals and/or early departures are liable for the full amount of the original booking(s).
- Day trips (Non-Lodging Bookings) require full payment and are non-refundable.
- TLAPC allows domestic pets in specified cabins. No livestock.
- Pets are not allowed in boats during fishing.
- A $40.00 a night fee will be added to your bill for cleanup.
- An outdoor portable kennel can be provided for guests with dogs. The dog will stay in the kennel during guest fishing trip. Housekeeping will check on your pet once a day for food and water.
- Owners are responsible for removing animal waste on the property.
- Pets will be allowed in guest’s cabin if weather turns bad while guest is fishing.
- Pets are not allowed at the lodge during meal times.
- Any damage or soiling will incur extra charges.
- Pets that bite the staff or guests will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.